Thank you for your interest in having your wine(s) featured on WineSnob media channels. Before you submit your request, here are a few things to consider:
- WineSnob reviews and opinions not paid for in order to remain authentic and objective.
- WineSnob does not publish any negative or disparaging reviews whatsoever. We focus only on the good stuff. We can provide constructive criticism/opinions to you in private only if you request.
- As such, there is a chance the wine you submit may not make the cut if we feel it does not align well with our overall audience.
- Wine submissions and review requests should be made by an authorized representative of the winery/label/brand. This is usually an owner, winemaker, manager or senior operations staff.
- It’s a good idea to submit at least two bottles of each wine/vintage. This means an automatic follow-up feature [x] years down the road based on initial review notes.
Please complete the form below as completely/accurately as you can. Use the Additional Information field to tell us more about your winery, thoughts, ideas and any information that would help us better understand and appreciate your wine. You can also include information such as your overall production size (total cases/bottles) as well as for the wine you are submitting.
I (WineSnob) will reach out to you directly to get to know you personally and discuss next steps.
Any information provided to WineSnob is and will be used only for direct communication from WineSnob to you. This information will never be shared with any third party.